Opium <> Covercompared partnership proposal

Hello Team,

I hope you guys are having the best of times.

**Overview **

CoverCompared.com is building a next generation market place and bridging the gap between conventional and crypto insurance.

We are the first of our kind and are on the way to building a platform where worldwide customers can purchase all lines of insurance using multiple crypto currencies.

Having said that, we have a global audience of 50K (growing by the day) and we aim to cater to their insurance needs worldwide.

As a part of our initial product offering, we would like Opium Finance to be our insurer partner and together expand the product reach internationally.

It would be great to have your insurance products listed on our website.

Additionally, please suggest a good day and time for a quick online meeting where we can brief you further.

Feel free to reach out if you might have any questions or if you want to learn more.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards
Saurav Kumar -
Director - Partnerships

1 Like

Hi Saurav, what exactly do you propose?

afaik all Opium insurance and products are open and permissionless

thanks

Hi Ton,

We are looking forward to offer your insurance products on our aggregator platform for which we would need your permission and assistance if need be it to integrate for the rates etc.

Essentially, Our website Covercompared.com will operate as a B2C solution and extend your services to our users on our platform where in they may buy any cover of their choice. Eg De peg cover.

Let me know if we need to get on a quick call for better clarity on the process.

Regards

Regards

Hello Ton,

I hope you are having best of days, I am just looking for an update, let me know if you got the chance to discuss internally about our proposition or if we need to get on a quick call for me to take you through a quick walk through.

I hope to hear soon from you on this.

Best regards
Saurav

Hello Ton,

Please let me know if you got the chance to think over our proposition, I am open for a call too.

Thanks and have a great week.

Saurav