deBridge Integration: Cross-chain interoperability and liquidity protocol

Howdy! My name is Jon and I’m with the deBridge ecosystem team. We see some interesting ways we might be able to help Opium with cross-chain initiatives and I was directed here. So here I am.

A little about us:

We are building deBridge (debridge dot finance)— a cross-chain interoperability and liquidity transfer protocol that allows decentralized transfer of data and assets between various blockchains. The deBridge protocol is an infrastructure platform and hooking service for:

– cross-chain composability of smart contracts

– cross-chain swaps

– bridging of any arbitrary asset and data

– interoperability and bridging of NFTs

More information about the project can be also found in our documentation portal.

We are focused not only on bridging assets but also on providing infrastructure for metaverses, games and NFT marketplaces.

We are currently on testnet and our mainnet is planned for the nearest future (soon!). Different projects already can experiment and build on top of our protocol in the test environment.

deBridge implements an entire interoperability framework and we already prepared guidelines for projects/developers, so you can start integrating with deBridge testnet to:

• Build your own custom bridges (e.g. bridge for NFT)

• Let users from other blockchain ecosystems interact with your protocol

• Scale up your protocol to other chains and exchange commands/call_data between components of your protocol

• Make your protocol composable with protocols from other ecosystems

• Build new types of cross-chain applications and primitives

These all can be achieved using the “send” method of deBridge smart contract that can be called by any user or smart contract to transfer liquidity and data cross-chain.

This tutorial may be useful to understand how everything works: Pass an arbitrary call data cross-chain through deBridge - HackMD

Example of how you can call send method:

DebridgeGate Smart contract address in all testnet chains: [0x68D936Cb4723BdD38C488FD50514803f96789d2D]

Please let me know if you have questions about any of this. There is no deBridge success without greater success of the projects working with us, so there’s that.

Also, we appreciate your fully decentralized approach. We will be fully decentralized as soon as we go live on mainnet and hand over the keys to governance, so we’re on the same team in that arena.

1 Like